Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Introducing.....

Hello everyone!!!  I'm so excited to announce that we now have much needed and greatly appreciated help with our blog and website updates. Our dear friend Dana Wilson has graciously volunteered her computer and photography services to keep our online prescense up to date.
I cannot tell you how relieved I am to have this help in keeping our blog and website fresh and
interesting.
I must say that I am so grateful to God for all the blessing he has bestowed upon us. One of the most wonderful blessings God has given us is good friends.
We have wonderful friends that have been there for us and support us in all our endeavours.  

Benefiting from Dana's gifts is more than we could hope for, but just having here here a few hours a week is such fun! She has a wonderful quirky sense of humour like mine and we are laughing all the time.
You will be hearing from Dana on regular basis as she posts about our ongoing adventures or misadventures... and other topics like recipes,(apparently her grandmothers Mac & Cheese recipe is to die for) books she recommends, our dogs (lucky for us Dana brings her beautiful girl puppy Sadie to work, so we are doubly blessed, pictures to follow)
and of course her new found fascination with Prince Poppy Cock!
So check back often to see what we are up to, if you haven't signed up to follow our blog, please feel free to do so.
We are looking forward to hearing from Dana on our blog and website and we hope you are too!
Talk to you soon
Colleen & David Walker


Here's Dana!!!!

4 comments:

  1. ummmmmmmmmmmm. does anyone else think this Dana person is scary?.....and you are having her in your home?.............I hear her dog is mean.....just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEE HEE very funny anonymous,I know who you are!
    You are pretty Dana's beautiful Mom.
    Oh Judi, I am so excited to have Dana's help, I'm beside myself. You and Gerry created an awesome daughter!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmmmmm...well I am a relative but not her Mom.....and I think you might better rethink your contract with this Dana person...just kidding she is wonderful and very talented...gosm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gee my mistake,I should've known who you are anonymous you have the same quirky sense of humour as Dana. TeeHee:) You are right in saying she is very talented but it seems to run in your family, you have many talents yourself OH GREAT AND POWERFUL GODDESS OF SNOWMEN!!! just sayin...

    ReplyDelete