Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

French Prim Candy Canes



Well I want to introduce one of my new designs. I call these my French Prim Look!
These are coffee stained red toile candy canes.
The large one may be used to hang on a door or a wall and the smaller ones are ornies.
These are so cute, they are trimmed with artificial greenery, a homespun bow, a rusty tin
heart and generously sprinkled with mica flakes.
These are great items for those like myself that love both French Country and Primitive Decor!






These items will soon be posted on my website but in the meantime if anyone has any questions about them please feel free to contact me at Email: info@harvesthouseprimitives.com.
I will include the prices in this post. The large candy cane measures approx. 18 inches in length and it
is priced at $18.00.
The ornies measure approx. 8inches in length and they are prices at $6.00 each
Shipping  is not included.


No comments:

Post a Comment